Michael Fong is a lifelong California resident with a passion for colleges. Mark interviews Michael to learn how is helping people understand the culture of colleges by talking to students.
- Michael Fong gives his backstory, including the creative approach he took to win a scholarship to college
- Michael tells us about the format of his, “The Student Manager podcast
- Michael talks about what type of students he chooses to interview on his podcast
- Michael answers the question, how does he prevent a student who comes on his podcast from giving a biased perspective that would be unfair to the schools he is featuring.
- Michael tells us how a student or parent can search through the episodes that Michael has to see which colleges he is featuring on each episode, so they can listen to a podcast about a specific college or university that is of interest to them.
- Michael shares insights from the over 100 college campuses that he has visited
- Michael goes on the hot seat and he is entertaining