In this week’s episode you will hear
In this episode you will hear: Announcements – Interview Dr. Christina Boyd-Smith
- Christina Boyd-Smith gives her backstory
- Christina discussed when she realized her son had ADD
- Christina and Lisa, two high achievers with doctorates share examples of how hard it was to accept their kids modest grades and their outlook on school
- Lisa and Christina’s self awareness and transparency about their areas for growth as a parent make this a compelling interview
- Christina talks about the challenges and the triumphs of navigating a B/C through the College process.
- Christina differentiates between the self-destructive kid vs the kid who beats to their own drum.
If you enjoy our podcast, would you please do us a favor and share our podcast both verbally and on social media? We would be most grateful!
Anika and I are excited to give our listeners a chance to play a role in shaping what topics we discuss, and what guests we have on our podcast. You can let your voice be heard by completing this survey. Just put the following link in your browser and give us your honest feedback. Anika and I would like to thank you in advance.
Every episode of Your College-Bound Kid will align with a chapter from the book 171 Answers to the Most-Asked College Admission Questions. To get a copy visit 171answers.com and if you want to see what future episodes will cover just click the red button “See exactly what 171 Answers covers”.