In this week's episode you will hear
In the News (Announcements and introduction of our newest team member, Lynda Doepker. Lynda and Mark will discuss her new role on the podcast) : Interview: Marichal Gentry
- Marichal shares his distinguished background from banking to social work to working at Duke and on to various roles he played at Sewanee, Middlebury and Yale.
- Marichal talks about how important it is for students to learn how to handle freedom in a responsible way; he talks about teaching adulting, now, before they leave for college.
- Marichal explains what FERPA is, and he talks about the importance of FERPA
- Marichal talks about the importance of the Career Center
- Next Marichal discusses safety at college
- Finally, Marichal talks about alcohol and drinking at college
Don't forget to send your questions related to any and every facet of the college process to: email@example.com
If you enjoy our podcast, would you please do us a favor and share our podcast both verbally and on social media? We would be most grateful!
Anika and I are excited to give our listeners a chance to play a role in shaping what topics we discuss, and what guests we have on our podcast. You can let your voice be heard by completing this survey. Just put the following link in your browser and give us your honest feedback. Anika and I would like to thank you in advance.
Every episode of Your College-Bound Kid will align with a chapter from the book 171 Answers to the Most-Asked College Admission Questions. To get a copy visit 171answers.com and if you want to see what future episodes will cover just click the red button "See exactly what 171 Answers covers".