In this week’s episode you will hear
Introduction : Mark and Lynda continue their announcement from last week about Student Loan Forgiveness by focusing on two aspects of Biden’s new Income Driven Repayment program (IDR) that make this new plan even more attractive to federal loan borrowers. The interview is the final part of a three-part interview Mark and Susan did with Tom Becker, the Associate Director at the University of Pittsburgh. Part 3 :
- Did Pitt have more of a surge of applications in certain majors
- How was Yield impacted by the surge of applications
- How did certain institutional priorities impact admissions
- Tom shares more about the Honors Colleges and how it works at Pitt
- What are your strategic priorities moving forward
- What do your students feel are your greatest strengths
- How do merit scholarships work?
- Where can Pitt improve?
- Tom goes on the hot seat
Don’t forget to send your questions related to any and every facet of the college process to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy our podcast, would you please do us a favor and share our podcast both verbally and on social media? We would be most grateful!
Anika and I are excited to give our listeners a chance to play a role in shaping what topics we discuss, and what guests we have on our podcast. You can let your voice be heard by completing this survey. Just put the following link in your browser and give us your honest feedback. Anika and I would like to thank you in advance.
Every episode of Your College-Bound Kid will align with a chapter from the book 171 Answers to the Most-Asked College Admission Questions. To get a copy visit 171answers.com and if you want to see what future episodes will cover just click the red button “See exactly what 171 Answers covers”.