In this week’s episode you will hear
Introduction : Mark shares 10 Higher Ed Updates. Mark interviews Gus Resendiz of Massachusetts, “Avoiding the pot holes in athletic recruiting”
Preview Part 1
- Gus gives his backstory, including his time in college, his time in law school and his time as an attorney
- Gus explains how all three of his kids went through the athletic recruitment process
- Gus describes how scholarships work, and he says what a “head count” sport is
- Gus explains what stacking is and Mark and Gus talk about how frequently this happens
- Gus and Mark discuss over-recruiting
- Mark and Gus discuss the “D-1 or bust mindset”
Don’t forget to send your questions related to any and every facet of the college process to: email@example.com
If you enjoy our podcast, would you please do us a favor and share our podcast both verbally and on social media? We would be most grateful!
Anika and I are excited to give our listeners a chance to play a role in shaping what topics we discuss, and what guests we have on our podcast. You can let your voice be heard by completing this survey. Just put the following link in your browser and give us your honest feedback. Anika and I would like to thank you in advance.
Every episode of Your College-Bound Kid will align with a chapter from the book 171 Answers to the Most-Asked College Admission Questions. To get a copy visit 171answers.com and if you want to see what future episodes will cover just click the red button “See exactly what 171 Answers covers”.