YCBK 328: Why Colleges Love Early Decision and Early Action
- Mark discusses a special interview that is coming up and he asks for listeners to send in Speakpipe questions for this interview
- Mark interviews David Marcus about his book, “Acceptance: A legendary college counselor helps seven kids find the right college–and find themselves, Part 2 of 3
Part 2 :
- David talks about Chapter 7 of his book, that looks at the Industrial Complex of college
- David talks about what he was trying to convey in Chapter 8, “Donating Blood is not an extracurricular activity”
- David shares his 5 big takeaways from the book
- David talks about the value of being a big fish in a small pond
- David talks about the importance of picking a college that is a fit and values alignment
Our favorite way for you to leave a question or any message for us is to put speakpipe.com/YCBK in your browser and take up to 90 seconds to leave a message. We recommend you share your first name and your state, but you can also be anonymous.
If you do not want to verbally leave a message for us by using speakpipe.com/YCBK you can send in your questions either on Twitter at @YCBKpodcast using the Messages tab or via email at Questions@yourcollegeboundkid.com.
Share This, Choose Your Platform!