YCBK 330: Why colleges love Early Decision and Early Action
- Mark answers a Speakpipe question from a North Carolina listener who wants to know more about Stanford’s restrictive early admission program
- Mark interviews David Marcus about his book, “Acceptance: A legendary college counselor helps seven kids find the right college–and find themselves, Part 3 of 3”
Part 3 :
- David talks about his own son and why he never went to college and it worked out for him
- David talks about the value of community college
- David talks about the value of diversity
- David makes a passionate plea to parents that we all need to heed
- David goes on the hot seat for our lightning round
Our favorite way for you to leave a question or any message for us is to put speakpipe.com/YCBK in your browser and take up to 90 seconds to leave a message. We recommend you share your first name and your state, but you can also be anonymous.
If you do not want to verbally leave a message for us by using speakpipe.com/YCBK you can send in your questions either on Twitter at @YCBKpodcast using the Messages tab or via email at Questions@yourcollegeboundkid.com.
Share This, Choose Your Platform!