YCBK 336: How does a poor 9th grade impact college admissions?
- Mark is joined by YCBK co-host Julia Esquivel to discuss the question, how much weight do colleges place on 11th and 12th grade vs 10th grade vs 9th grade when making admission decisions?
- Mark discusses the new YCBK updated website: yourcollegeboundkid.com
- Lisa interview Elliot Felix about his book, “How to Get the Most out of College” Part 2 of 2
Preview Part 2 :
- Elliot talks about the perfect flywheel that lets student maximize the value of college
- Elliot shares his view on internships, and he shares Gallup research on internships
- Elliot talks about the value of the alumni office
- Elliot talks about what colleges can do to remove barriers and make it easier for students to excel while in college
Our favorite way for you to leave a question or any message for us is to put speakpipe.com/YCBK in your browser and take up to 90 seconds to leave a message. We recommend you share your first name and your state, but you can also be anonymous.
If you do not want to verbally leave a message for us by using speakpipe.com/YCBK you can send in your questions either on Twitter at @YCBKpodcast using the Messages tab or via email at Questions@yourcollegeboundkid.com.
Share This, Choose Your Platform!