YCBK 340: How will admissions change now that Affirmative Action is not legal
- Mark does a deep dive on Affirmative Action
- What is Affirmative Action?
- What are the big six cases where the Supreme Court addressed Affirmative Action?
- What did the Supreme Court decide?
- What are colleges going to do about what the Supreme Court decided?
- What pulls no punches as he shares his thoughts on the decision?
- Lisa interviews Dr. Irena Smith about her book, “The Golden Ticket: A Life in College Admission Essays” Part 2 of 3
Our favorite way for you to leave a question or any message for us is to put speakpipe.com/YCBK in your browser and take up to 90 seconds to leave a message. We recommend you share your first name and your state, but you can also be anonymous.
If you do not want to verbally leave a message for us by using speakpipe.com/YCBK you can send in your questions either on Twitter at @YCBKpodcast using the Messages tab or via email at Questions@yourcollegeboundkid.com.
Share This, Choose Your Platform!