- Mark has a couple announcements about YCBK coming to Raleigh/Durham
- Mark and Lisa answer a question from Dale from DC about resources to help you know if a college is financially stable
- Mark answers a question from Robin from Kansas that is also about how to know if a college is financially stable
- Lynda interviews Soup Campbell, Head of Marketing and Brand at Zeemee-Part 2 of 4
Soup Campbell Interview : Part 2 of 4
- Lynda asks Soup how does Zeemee get the word out to students about their services
- Soup answers the question, “who is moderating the chat rooms”
- Soup talks about how full moderation control works on Zeemee
- Soup talks about whether Zeemee students are also on Insta and Snapchat and Discord
- Lynda asks Soup whether there is a uniform standard for denouncing things like hate speech and foul language, or does each school create its own standard
- Soup discusses how the roommate matching process works with Zeemee
- Soup talks about how Zeemee creates friend groups
Mark’s recommended resource of the week : Recommended Resources for AI by Chris Chilbert
To sign up to receive Your College-Bound Kid PLUS, our free quarterly admissions deep-dive, delivered directly to your email four times a year, just go to yourcollegeboundkid.com, and you will see the sign up on the right side of the page under “the Listen to our podcast icons”.
Follow Mark Stucker on Twitter to get breaking college admission news, and updates about the podcast before they go live. You can ask questions on Twitter that he will answer on the podcast. Mark will also share additional hot topics in the news and breaking news on this Twitter feed. Twitter message is also the preferred way to ask questions for our podcast.