- Mark shares some insights on the FAFSA because the new Simplified FAFSA is now live
- Mark discusses, which colleges offer Early Decision and why do they offer it.
- Lynda interviews Soup Campbell, Head of Marketing and Brand at Zeemee-Part 3 of 4
Soup Campbell Interview : Part 3 of 4
- Lynda asks Soup if Zeemee is used by colleges as a demonstrated interest test.
- Soup lets us know if students join one Zeemee community or more than one
- What metrics can colleges get on students who use the Zeemee community?
- Soup explains how bulk messaging works on Zeemee
- Soup talks about how chat channels support students with affinity groups.
- Soup talks about whether Zeemee is available to students outside of the US
- Soup answers if international universities are on Zeemee
- Soup talks about the types of students on Zeemee
- Soup talks about the top 10 schools for engagement.
- Soup talks about the live events colleges host.
Mark’s recommended resource of the week : Recommended Resources for AI by Chris Chilbert
To sign up to receive Your College-Bound Kid PLUS, our free quarterly admissions deep-dive, delivered directly to your email four times a year, just go to yourcollegeboundkid.com, and you will see the sign up on the right side of the page under “the Listen to our podcast icons”.
Follow Mark Stucker on Twitter to get breaking college admission news, and updates about the podcast before they go live. You can ask questions on Twitter that he will answer on the podcast. Mark will also share additional hot topics in the news and breaking news on this Twitter feed. Twitter message is also the preferred way to ask questions for our podcast:
- To access our transcripts, click: https://yourcollegeboundkid.com/category/transcripts/
- Find the specific episode transcripts for the one you want to search and click the link
- Find the magnifying glass icon in blue (search feature) and click it
- Enter whatever word you want to search. I.e. Loans
- Every word in that episode when the words loans are used, will be highlighted in yellow with a timestamps
- Click the word highlighted in yellow and the player will play the episode from that starting point
- You can also download the entire podcast as a transcript
We would be honored if you will pass this podcast episode on to others who you feel will benefit from the content in YCBK.
Please subscribe to our podcast. It really helps us move up in Apple’s search feature so others can find our podcast.
Don’t forget to send your recommended resources and articles by recording your message at speakpipe.com/YCBK
If you enjoy our podcast, would you please do us a favor and share our podcast both verbally and on social media? We would be most grateful!
If you want to help more people find Your College-Bound Kid, please make sure you follow our podcast. You will also get instant notifications as soon as each episode goes live