- Mark makes a request to listeners in the Greater LA area
- Mark and Susan just talk about college admissions. They start out talking about how colleges make admission decisions and move on to other topics.
- Lynda interviews Soup Campbell, Head of Marketing and Brand at Zeemee-Part 4 of 4
Soup Campbell Interview-Part 4 of 4:
- Soup talks about the amazing brand partnerships Zeemee has
- Soup explains what the virtual backpack is
- Soup explains why Ed Sharon exclusively uses Zeemee
- Soup talks about a company could help a student get amazing things for their dorm without sending them activities
- Soup talks about other new things that are on the horizon for Zeemee
- Soup talks about dark mode themes.
- Soup talks about whether Zeemee will have a desktop version.
- Soup talks about the similarities between Zeemee and Discord
- Soup talks about whether he could see Zeemee for alumni or for job searches.
- Soup talks about the really cool things colleges are doing to help with student orientation and he mentions several other key areas of the student experience colleges are experimenting with.
- Soup gives his advice for students, parents and college counselors.
To sign up to receive Your College-Bound Kid PLUS, our free quarterly admissions deep-dive, delivered directly to your email four times a year, just go to yourcollegeboundkid.com, and you will see the sign up on the right side of the page under “the Listen to our podcast icons”.
Follow Mark Stucker on Twitter to get breaking college admission news, and updates about the podcast before they go live. You can ask questions on Twitter that he will answer on the podcast. Mark will also share additional hot topics in the news and breaking news on this Twitter feed. Twitter message is also the preferred way to ask questions for our podcast: https://twitter.com/YCBKpodcast