In this week’s episode you will hear
Introduction : Mark shares a few announcements and he gives a detailed description about Vince Garcia’s interview with the VP of enrollment at Cal Lutheran University: Matt Ward
Part 1 Preview: Vince Garcia does his first interview and it definitely won’t be his last one
- Matt gives his backstory
- Matt explains the various roles he has at CLU
- Matt explains where CLU’s location in Thousand Oaks
- Matt explains the history of CLU
- Matt shares the major changes that have occurred over the last 17 years
- Vince talks about what his nieces experience was like as a Cal Lutheran student
- Matt explains what the most popular majors at CLU
- Matt explains what Lutheran institutions are known for
- Matt explains why housing at CLU is so attractive to so many students
- Vince explains how he felt at a queer person while he was on the campus at CLU
- Matt explains what Cal Lutheran’s price promise is and if cost is important to you, you are going to love how this scholarship works
- Matt talks about how Cal Lutheran’s Price program has improved CLU’s diversity
- Matt talks about the athletic conference CLU competes in
Don’t forget to send your questions related to any and every facet of the college process to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy our podcast, would you please do us a favor and share our podcast both verbally and on social media? We would be most grateful!
Anika and I are excited to give our listeners a chance to play a role in shaping what topics we discuss, and what guests we have on our podcast. You can let your voice be heard by completing this survey. Just put the following link in your browser and give us your honest feedback. Anika and I would like to thank you in advance.
Every episode of Your College-Bound Kid will align with a chapter from the book 171 Answers to the Most-Asked College Admission Questions. To get a copy visit 171answers.com and if you want to see what future episodes will cover just click the red button “See exactly what 171 Answers covers”.