In this week’s episode you will hear
Introduction: Mark reveals one more must-have reference book and he takes a look at where are we with Student Loan forgiveness in light of the announcement on November 10th. Mark does a Preview of the content of his interview with Arlene Cash. Part 1 :
- Arlene gives her illustrious background at 11 different institutions of Higher Ed from the east to the south to the west
- Arlene shares the highlights of her career
- Arlene shares what she is doing at the Character Collaborative
- Arlene shares what students and parents are overlooking when it comes to picking a college
- Arlene answers the question, how can someone break through the noise to figure out if a school is character or personality match
- Arlene answers the question, how important is the financial health of the school
- Arlene says something very surprising about strategic plans
- Arlene gives her advice about each school’s IR page.
If you enjoy our podcast, would you please do us a favor and share our podcast both verbally and on social media? We would be most grateful!
Anika and I are excited to give our listeners a chance to play a role in shaping what topics we discuss, and what guests we have on our podcast. You can let your voice be heard by completing this survey. Just put the following link in your browser and give us your honest feedback. Anika and I would like to thank you in advance.
Every episode of Your College-Bound Kid will align with a chapter from the book 171 Answers to the Most-Asked College Admission Questions. To get a copy visit 171answers.com and if you want to see what future episodes will cover just click the red button “See exactly what 171 Answers covers”.