In this week’s episode you will hear
Introduction : Mark shares 5 Higher Ed Updates that all have to do with college finances. Mark interviews Gus Resendiz of Massachusetts, “Avoiding the pot holes in athletic recruiting” Part 2 of 3
Preview Part 2
- Gus talks about how prevalent injuries are and Mark shares a heart wrenching story about his daughter’s grueling injury
- Gus talks about his own athletic experience in high school
- Mark talks about the importance of test scores for athletes targeting very academic D3 and D1 schools
- Gus talks about the priorities his family had in their search
- Mark talks about who is driving the process
Our favorite way for you to leave a question or any message for us is to put speakpipe.com/YCBK in your browser and take up to 90 seconds to leave a message. We recommend you share your first name and your state, but you can also be anonymous. If you do not want to verbally leave a message for us by using speakpipe.com/YCBK you can send in your questions either on Twitter at @YCBKpodcast using the Messages tab or via email at Questions@yourcollegeboundkid.com. You can also send in questions for our interviews by using speakpipe.com/YCBK.
If you enjoy our podcast, would you please do us a favor and share our podcast both verbally and on social media? We would be most grateful!
Anika and I are excited to give our listeners a chance to play a role in shaping what topics we discuss, and what guests we have on our podcast. You can let your voice be heard by completing this survey. Just put the following link in your browser and give us your honest feedback. Anika and I would like to thank you in advance.
Every episode of Your College-Bound Kid will align with a chapter from the book 171 Answers to the Most-Asked College Admission Questions. To get a copy visit 171answers.com and if you want to see what future episodes will cover just click the red button “See exactly what 171 Answers covers”.