Mark shares a half dozen Higher Ed updates. Lynda answers the Speakpipe question, How to evaluate what engineering programs are a good match for your kid. Mark interviews Mitch Warren, Associate Vice Provost and Director of Admissions at Purdue University. Title: Understanding Purdue, 2 of 3
Preview Part 2:
- Mitch explains whether you can transfer to Purdue’s most competitive programs
- Mitch talks about some of the exceptionally strong programs Purdue has that often fly under the radar
- Mitch answers a few questions about “impacted majors”
- Mitch talks about the importance of applying Early Action
- Mitch explains what “Exploratory studies” is
- Mitch talks about the “First-year engineering program”
- Mitch answers the question, can a student do an internal transfer from one major to another at the main campus?
- Mitch tells us about West Lafayette as a city
- Mitch answers a question a listener sent in about co-ops?
Our favorite way for you to leave a question or any message for us is to put speakpipe.com/YCBK in your browser and take up to 90 seconds to leave a message. We recommend you share your first name and your state, but you can also be anonymous.
If you do not want to verbally leave a message for us by using speakpipe.com/YCBK you can send in your questions either on Twitter at @YCBKpodcast using the Messages tab or via email at Questions@yourcollegeboundkid.com.