YCBK 382: How parents can compare their students to transition successfully to college-Part 4 of 4
- Mark shares which colleges he will not be surprised if they either return to requiring test scores or if they adopt a test recommended official position.
- How parents can prepare their students for the drastic change from high school to college, an interview with Dr. Andrea Brenner, author of How to College 4 of 4
Dr. Andrea Brenner Interview. Part 4-Preview:
- Lisa asks Andrea, what are the most important things a parent can do now for their student, so they are prepared.
- Dr. Brenner talks about the baggage parents have that can weigh them down
- Lisa puts Dr. Brenner on the hotseat.
- Dr. Brenner talks about her dissertation on white professors teaching race to people of color.
- Dr. Brenner talks about talkingcollege.com to access Dr. Brenner’s cards, book or to book her for a speaking engagement.
If you do not want to verbally leave a message for us by using speakpipe.com/YCBK you can send in your questions either on Twitter at @YCBKpodcast using the Messages tab or via email at Questions@yourcollegeboundkid.com.
Share This, Choose Your Platform!