Mark Stucker has 20 years of full-time experience in college and boarding school admissions, and in college counseling. He’s worked with private day, boarding, charter and public school students, as well as private clients. He is extremely passionate about finding the right college for every student and ensuring that the college selected is affordable for the family.
- Worked at the Phillips School doing college admission, 1991
- College counseling for students at the Westtown School, 2001 – 2009
- Associate Director of Admissions at Westtown School, 2002 – 2009
- Chair of admissions committee at Westtown School for five years, 2004 - 2009
- KIPP Metro Atlanta high school and college placement counselor, 2009 - present
- Oversees the college counseling program for four schools by serving as the Director of College Counseling for Alumni at KIPP Metro Atlanta. Will place about 70 kids in college in this role 2019
- Founded college placement educational consulting company, School Match 4U, 2010
- Currently serves as a Go To College NYC board member
- Traveled nationally/ internationally to recruit students at fairs, through school visits, and receptions.
- Worked with well over 1500 students through either college and boarding school admissions, high school placement, college admissions, or college placement
- Currently assisting students and parents with the college placement process from 12 different states through video conferencing
- Member of Higher Education Consultants Association (HECA) also SACAC and NACAC member
- Graduate of the Harvard Summer Institute for College Admissions and the Stanford Counselor outreach certificate program
- Married for 29 years, we are parents of two, our oldest is a Davidson College grad and our youngest is a junior at the University of Georgia
Anika Madden is a donor relations professional, writer/blogger, and mom of 3 kids age 23, 18, and 11. Having gone through the college process with her oldest (and still going) she is well aware of the frustrations, workload and importance in getting our kids to and through college. Her passion behind the podcast lies in seeing too many kids that are not able to finish college or having to take unwanted breaks simply because of their family’s wide-ranging gaps of knowledge in the process. Knowledge is power and she is here to let parents know that there is much to learn and embrace (yes, even about ourselves) as we aim to help our kids achieve the quality of life that we know they want .
Dave Visaya helps more than 50 clients consistently release their shows through quality podcast editing and production services. He believes podcasters are the movers of the modern world. If you are in need of a sound engineer or a podcast editor, we have had three different ones since we launched the Your College-Bound Kid podcast and Dave is unquestionably the best. We recommend Dave wholeheartedly and he can be reached at email@example.com.
Dimitriou Stylianos handles all of our web needs. He is a web developer since 2006 and has worked on several websites and web applications. He designed our website and he does edits, updates and any trouble shooting that we need. We strongly recommend him if you are looking for a webmaster. Stylianos can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Marketing and Design
Kimberly Blas. I am a designer, a creative, and a thinker. My skills range from print design, to designing website mockups, to creating multimedia eLearning presentations, to social media marketing. I am a quick learner, team player, and have great communication skills. I am intrigued with all things design and love taking on new projects that help me grow as a designer. I design all things to be innovative, personal, and conceptual. Kimberly designed our notebooks, our stationary, our pens our E-book and all of our other materials. Kimberly has also done a lot of work for Mark and his company, School Match 4U. If you are in need of a creative and talented designer, Kimberly can be reached at email@example.com.
Talha Ahmad. I am a Graphics Designer with over 5 years of professional experience. I mostly focus on designing Social Media Marketing content, Web and Mobile Apps UI/UX designing. Talha takes all of our individual artwork for every episode and he resizes it and puts the captions on the artwork. He does the same thing for all of the authors who write the articles we discuss. Talha’s other weekly project is to resize the images and to put the titles on the photos of our interviewees. If you are in need of an image editor, we recommend Talha without any reservation. Talha can be reached at Talhaahmadkhan@gmail.com.
Monowar Hossain is our most recent hire, thanks to donations from our supporters. Monowar helps us to get the word out about the Your College-Bound Kid podcast. He specializes in internet marketing and email marketing. He is a podcast marketing guru who is talented and experienced at all facets of podcasting.
Nemanja Matovic, Audio Editor. I'm a freelancer sound engineer who's been working on many different podcasts. I am currently editing the past interviews for the Your College-Bound Kid podcast to improve the sound quality for the listener. I'm a music producer/composer and that besides podcast production I'm providing all kinds of different things when it comes to audio, so if anyone wants to use my services you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.