Interview 71: Courtney Minden on “Understanding Babson College”
Courtney Minden helps us understand Babson college:
- Courtney gives her 3-5-minute elevator speech of who Babson College is?
- Courtney tells us what a deliberate dreamer is?
- Courtney talks about the BOW consortium, what is this?
- Courtney tells us what the Weissman Foundry is
- Courtney talks about how Babson utilizes Boston in their education
- Courtney explains What a MCFE is?
- She talks about the exceptional entrepreneurship major
- Courtney shares how every student starts a business at Babson but she really stresses entrepreneurial leadership
- Courtney shares why students pick Babson over other business schools and why Babson loses out on great kids
- Courtney shares what Babson needs to do improve
- Courtney shares who some of Babson’s famous alumni are
- Courtney tells us what she looks for in the admissions process to identify a good potential Babson student
- Of course, we close with me putting Courtney on the hotseat (Length 40.51)
You can also listen on Episode 179
Share This, Choose Your Platform!