Skip to content
- Dr. Christina Boyd-Smith gives her backstory
- Christina discussed when she realized her son had ADD
- Christina and Lisa, two high achievers with doctorates, share examples of how hard it was to accept their kid’s modest grades and their outlook on school
- Lisa and Christina’s self-awareness and transparency about their areas for growth as a parent make this a compelling interview
- Christina talks about how it can be challenging to parent when your kid thinks very differently from how you were raised and how you think
- Christina talks about how feedback from her son challenged her to re-examine her child-rearing worldview
- Christina talks about the challenges and the triumphs of navigating a B/C through the College process.
- Christina differentiates between the self-destructive kid versus the kid who beats to their own drum.
You can also listen on Episode 244