In this week’s episode you will hear
Introduction: Mark shares a half dozen Higher Ed updates.
Mark interviews Mitch Warren, Associate Vice Provost and Director of Admissions at Purdue University. Title: Understanding Purdue, 1 of 3
Preview of Part 1:
- Mitch tells us how he got into college admissions; he explains the jobs he had before he got his current job and he tells us about his family and his favorite hobby.
- Mitch tell us who Purdue is. He tells us about the main campus and four other opportunities to go to Purdue other than the main campus
- Mitch answers the question, “Why Purdue”
- Mitch describes the student that does well at Purdue
- Mitch discusses the student who struggles at Purdue
- Mitch tells us what “Purdue Global” is and how it differs from the other campuses
- Mitch talks about how the satellite campuses are different from the West Lafayette campus
Our favorite way for you to leave a question or any message for us is to put speakpipe.com/YCBK in your browser and take up to 90 seconds to leave a message. We recommend you share your first name and your state, but you can also be anonymous.
If you do not want to verbally leave a message for us by using speakpipe.com/YCBK you can send in your questions either on Twitter at @YCBKpodcast using the Messages tab or via email at Questions@yourcollegeboundkid.com.