Skip to content
- Eric, explains his backstory: where he grew up, various admission jobs he had, what he is doing now
- Mark introduces our topic: Understanding the Book Eric wrote: A College Conversation: A Practical Companion for Parents to Guide Their Children Along the Path to Higher Education
- Eric explains why he wrote the book and where the idea emerged from
- The book is co-written by Jacques Steinberg, what role did they each play in the book’s formation?
- Eric, explains the five different conversations that form the structure of the book
- Eric discusses the conversations About the Discovery Phase section
- Eric discusses conversations About the Search phase.
- Eric discusses conversations about the Application phase
- Eric discusses conversations about the Decision phase
- Eric discusses conversations about Transitions
- Eric explains the five I’s-Identity- identity, intellect, ideas, interests, and inspiration.
- Eric talks about the exercises the book includes
- Eric discusses where you should start reading based on your grade
You can also listen on Episode 187