Skip to content
- Robert’s backstory, various admission roles he has had, and what he is doing today
- Explains UR to someone who knows nothing about UR
- Describes a student who thrives at UR
- How “open” is UR’s open curriculum? What are some unusual ways that students take advantage of it?
- What is the university’s relationship with Medical Center complex? Are undergrads involved?
- For your BS/MD program (Rochester Early Medical Scholars): what’s the process and the profile of an admitted student?
- Tell us about UR’s Early Assurance partnerships and how do they work
- What are your priorities in the application evaluation process?
- What types of students are underrepresented on your campus that you are hoping to enroll more of over the next five years?
- UR is known for its merit funding; are applicants automatically considered, what are the criteria and the range of the merit scholarships?
- What are UR students happiest about?
- What would they like to change?
- How would you describe the city of Rochester to a student who is unfamiliar with upstate NY (including the weather)?
- What other colleges/universities would you say are the most similar to UR?
- Mark puts Robert on the hot seat for our lightening round