Interview 116: Jon Boeckenstedt on “Miscellaneous Topics”
- Jon explains what Higher Ed Data Stories are and how they work
- Jon explains what his favorite article ever for Higher Ed Data stories was
- Jon covers the difference between data and Insights
- Jon talks about test scores, where does he see them going?
- Jon talks about the importance of California
- Jon gives his opinion on whether it is ethical for a college admission officer to tell a student that they are admissible if they will withhold their test score
- Jon talks about what he would like to see changed in admissions
- Jon talks about what he thinks about using Student Search as the starting point for colleges when they recruit students
- Jon talks about the debate between whether colleges should focus on providing more access to students versus, increasing their selectivity
Share This, Choose Your Platform!